Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ayup...No Rest For The Wicked

so here I lay...
been laying here in bed for two hours now...trying to get comfortable (ha) and trying to go to sleep...
I have an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon in four and a half hours...

I really don't know what to expect that's for damn sure... I've had 'wiggle room' in my cast for a bit over a week now...and been moving my foot around inside it...

I hate the feeling of having a foreign object under my skin...it feels so unnatural...it's hard to describe...except to say it feels wrong...

I'm really starting to think I won't be getting any sleep before my appointment...just what I need...cramps, wrong feeling implements in my leg and no sleep...I'll end up being a bear...

not to mention that the damn crutches and constant sitting/laying as left me with knots in my back and shoulders...

complaining done

hopefully next week when I'm less grouchy, less bloated and less bitchy I'll actually get my next weigh in done... my pants are loose again already and yet I don't feel any skinnier...

No comments: