Thursday, October 02, 2014

Weigh-In Retake...

So...back to the drawing board...and starting this shit again...

It's been since March that I did a weigh-in of any sort... I figured I need to get back to it...

Dr Awesome looked at me at my last visit and asked me to stop killing myself... "You're too young and beautiful to be killing yourself. I don't want to see that happen."
I love him and his bluntness it usually helps keep me on track but the last few months I've just been like 'meh whatevs...'

Lately however, I've been feeling uncomfortable in my own skin...and I've been having cardiac episodes again...headaches every day...joint and back pain...my hip thinks it's 80...(part of that is because of having lost the weight and then putting some of it back on again)...

So here I go again.

No grains... No sugar... No starch... (yep right before Thanksgiving and Hallowe'en)

The list of what I can eat is really short in comparison... when people ask me what I can't eat... I'm not looking forward to this in the least... especially getting rid of sugar again... but I put on at least 25 lbs in the last 6 months...not good... that's almost half of what I had lost...

So... Weigh-In Retake...measured this morning...as I will again do at the beginning of each month...
(numbers in brackets will be losses or gains since the last measuring day - measurements are in inches)

Ankles  - L -9 (+0.25)  R -8.5 (+0.25)
Calves - L - 16.5 (+1) R -16.5 (+1)
Thighs - L - 24.5 (same) R -25 (-0.5)

Wrists - L -6.5 (+0.5) R -6.5 (+0.25)
Forearms - L -10 (+0.25) R -11 (+0.5)
Biceps - L -14.5 (+0.5) R -14 (-1)

Hips - 45.5 (+0.75)
Belly - 42 (+1.75)
Waist - 36 (same)
Under Bust - 35 (-0.5)
Over Bust - 44 (+2.5)
Neck - 15 (+0.5)

So there we have it... didn't gain back nearly as many inches as I thought but I definitely gained it back in one of the areas I didn't want to...

Would like to get back to this...

apprx 165 (ish) lbs Oct 2012 - was quite happy with myself

No comments: