Thursday, October 30, 2014

On Sunday Night I Had A Baby...

I gave birth to a beautiful tiny baby girl who weighed 6 pounds and 12 ounces. She has a cute button nose, big blue eyes and ginger coloured hair.

On Monday, I rocked with her in a rocking chair and nursed her until she fell asleep. I changed her bottom. Gave her kisses and held her as much as I could.

On Tuesday she went up to the next size for nappies and her hair had grown longer and started to turn into little ringlets at the nape of her neck.

On Wednesday I went roller-skating with her strapped tightly into a snuggly and she made little giggly sounds as she felt the wind. I held her tight and nursed her often. Her eyes have started turning from blue to green.

And every morning I wake up and she doesn't exist.

Yep...it's been an interesting week so far in dreamland...each night I have had a dream about this baby.
Gave birth to her Sunday night in a dream and each night since she's gotten a little older and I've been raising her, no idea whose baby she is, haven't given her a name, and it's always just the two of us in the dream.

Last night she seemed to be around the 2 month old mark so not exactly sure how she was making giggly noises but... yeah...

It sort of makes me want to take a nap to see if the dreams are going to keep coming or not... I figure though that after 4 nights I should write something down about them...for it is interesting that it's not a recurring dream of any sort...it's actually more episodic in nature...

And truthfully with the dark times here once again it sort of makes me wonder about messages coming through...

That's about what she looks like...

No comments: