Wednesday, February 25, 2015

All The Skating.

Wow...is it really only Wednesday night?

This week has been full but good...
Went up to the HARD leagues practice to watch them scrimmage...within 10 minutes of being there was asked why I didn't have my skates on...and why I wasn't scrimmaging with them... I admitted to Mama that it's because I'm a chicken shit to skate with them...
After watching them, Mama asked if I was kicking myself in the ass because I didn't skate... I told her maybe a little...

They skate so fast... however I will be going to their  practice tomorrow.

I want to try both NRG and HARD for the  next while...

Tuesday I had a job interview at noon... haven't heard anything back yet...but then it was just yesterday...

Last night I went to practice and manage to do all 3 hrs of it...felt good but I need to push harder...hence why I'm going to HARD again tomorrow night instead of my practice...

Last Friday I made it up to Kitchener  (much thanks to Sugarbear for that) Tri-City is doing a 'Learn to Skate' clinics for four weeks...last week was the first one. Even though they went right back to the very basics I still learned a bunch...
Can't wait to go back....

Going to have to bite the bullet and drive up there myself in my car. I've asked a few people about getting a ride...2 said they would but this coming Friday they have plans already...and the others said no...
So I'll keep fingers crossed and prayers upon my lips that I make it there and back in my car.

Tonight was a slow night... went and met with another of my league mates and discussed fundraising ideas. I've updated and reworked the paperwork for the upcoming info sessions. Made up an information brochure for the league as well.

Now...watching a movie...going to work on a bit of knitting...and then bed...

No comments: