Saturday, June 26, 2010

I want you to notice... When I'm not around... You're so fucking special

Sometimes I sit and I wonder if you're a dream that I've had and keep having... I wonder if you are real... could you possibly exist in my world... is it all for naught... will one day I wake completely and find a hole where you once were... echoes of whispers that were in the dark near unheard... will there come a time when I think it no longer a dream... when I awake to find that you are more real then a figment... will I come to, finding you here... your smile beaming at me as my eyes flutter open... there are times when I have found that void and wondered if the dream had passed... if you were gone... but then my heart soars to new heights when I receive a message from you... when I hear word that you are well... when I hear your voice in my ear once more... I squeeze my eyes closed in those moments and wish them to never end... wishing that you were here closer to me... wishing to touch you to make sure that you aren't but a dream... until then I will hold out hope that my love is enough to bring you back to me and I to you... I will wait with bated breath for any message that you may send... I will continue to pray for you... and love you with all of my heart and all of my soul...



No comments: