Sunday, June 06, 2010

The Rush Is Worth The Price I Pay... I Get So High When You're With Me... But Crash And Crave You When You Are Away


*still giggling*

so I had this interesting dream last night...

because of my natural affinity to music... ok my obsession with it... I end up hearing songs that any woman would want to know that their man would sing it to them or when they hear them think of their woman...

I have quite the list of songs like that.. maybe I'll put it up one day... but anyway... so last night's dream involved a musical number... which also makes me think I had been watching too much Glee lately...

So anyway... I of course being even still after more then a year am a bit in secure when it comes to Big Daddy, not nearly as much since our talk in Reno, but you know just a bit...

So in the dream I had gone to visit him and of course the old song and dance of a conversation comes up again... but rather then just talking he suddenly starts singing... a strange montage of songs...


Yeah it was odd but really sweet at the same time... I couldn't help but wake up giggling lightly...

Certainly is a way to get any female to blush and get all warm and fuzzy feeling... sing to her or with her... even if it happens to be in the car... especially... then it's just the two of ya and no one else will hear...

unless you have a convertible... lol

No comments: