Wednesday, June 09, 2010

If you never play me... Promise not to bluff... I'll hold you down when shit gets rough


I blame it on The Man... because I can and it is his fault...

Since he's taught me that honesty is the best and only possible policy... I've gone kinda gung ho about it... I will edit/purge/delete people from my life for lying... I would rather hear the truth then anything else... the truth doesn't hurt anywhere near as much as a lie...

Big Daddy and I had that discussion... you can do and say pretty much anything as long as you don't lie even if you think you're sparing my feelings... I would much rather hear the truth...

It hurt me to find out that I had been lied to and about... and then it pissed me off...



"Cause a real man knows a real woman when he sees her
And a real woman knows a real man
Ain't 'fraid to please her
And a real woman knows a real man always comes first
And a real man just can't deny
A woman's worth"

I loved you Narkie... but I can't have that shit... I hope you'll understand...

No comments: