Tuesday, July 06, 2010

97 degrees is too hot with the humidity :(

Got feeling very domestic suddenly today... it's ok I'm not ill... I didn't clean so worry not... I ended up making dinner mostly from scratch...

made buttered cornsticks... which is a cornbread of sorts made from creamed corn and stuff, and rolled them in butter and cook 'em... mmm they were yummy...

and right now I'm working on some dumplings... yeah there really is a good reason I'm a big girl... I love cooking good food... especially some comfort foods... and I don't get anywhere near enough 'cardio' exercise as I'd like and need :P

guess I should find some zombies.

so making up some ground beef and gravy to go with the dumplings... was going to make yorkshire pudding but it's waaaaay to hot in the house to be turning the oven back on again...

All this btw because I'm sick of making mac n cheese and hotdogs with french fries... hope the episodes while making dinner make the food taste that much better...

more later...

(couple hours later)
food was very yummy...

I have a talent of making something out of nothing... I think it would be dangerous if I had a lot to work with ...

and now... I need some pickles.

No comments: