Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hey, Whatcha Up To?


You know what's more amusing then conversing with a drunk is the next day or in this case the day after that...

the only thing worse then the walk of shame is the call from the person saying 'Oy what did I say the other night, what did I do'

that was funny as hell... the look on his face as I unabashedly told him what it was he had said and did...

******

I am noticing lately though besides the drunk... I'm having to pull conversations out of people... it's like someone will poke me and say hi and then after the initial hi how are you... you can hear the crickets start chirping in the background...

*shrugs* I'm not gonna continue pulling teeth with everyone... it's to draining... and I feel like I'm interrogating people... and there's really only one person that I want to spend that type of energy on... and I only have to do it once a week rather then every day.


No comments: