Friday, July 09, 2010

Anything else but the way you breathe...

I sometimes feel a prisoner in my own house... when the weather is too warm or the weather is too cold... whether it be because of windchill or humidex...

The weather for the last little bit has been so unbearable that I couldn't be outside for more then a few minutes at a time because the air was so thick I couldn't breathe which of course stresses out my system...

The doctor has finally agreed with me that the ablation I had done a few years ago now was a failure in regards to getting rid of my episodes all together... so now I only get the comfort of knowing I was right... and the discomfort of daily episodes of varying degrees...

I really do prefer spring and autumn...

I've been feeling a bit out of sorts as of late... though cooking and trying new recipes has been helping...

No comments: