Thursday, July 01, 2010

I say all you demons go back to hell... I'll save my soul save myself

Well I am a happy girl... generally am for a few days after talking to Big Daddy... but this time it's because yesterday I ordered a new webcam from NewEgg! Yay!

First new webcam in years... and hopefully I won't have to have a light pointing directly in my face in order to see it on the other end. I don't use webcams anywhere near as much as I used to, but it'll be nice for if my Dad (my actual Father) and I are on skype together which does happen sometimes. Or if Big Daddy actually decides to maybe talk to me via skype again :P I had actually thought about buying him one and shipping it to him... *chuckles*

But yeah so the very few that still talk to me via webcam...fun times!

*****

Hrm... ok I'll post later... I'm being shoved out the door and still need to go and get dressed...

I do so get annoyed when everyone is bothering me and I'm trying to blarg... like violently annoyed. *sighs* ....*mutters* I need a vacation away from these people.

Happy Canada Day :)

No comments: