Monday, February 28, 2011

My Breasts Are Not Puppies, I Smile Just Enough...

Ok so that title has been sitting up there at the top of that page for like two days now...

Some dude saw a pic of me and his response was 'Nice puppies' when he saw what very little of my cleavage could be seen... yeah... went off on him... srsly? Puppies? *shakes head*

and lately people have been telling me to smile more or that they think I should smile more... like I'm some sort of trained monkey who just smiles on command for no reason...I've said it before and I'll say it again... I have a naturally sad look on my face when not smiling... but that doesn't mean that I'm actually sad...

and I dislike telling people about the pain I'm in everyday just to have them asking me.. so is the pain gone today? ...um no motherfucker! I have chronic pain... generally means that I'm in pain every fucking day... ass hats..

day two of this blog... lol

Ok I just finished my workout for the day... and I'm a little surprised... did my half hour of yoga and strength exercises...then did a half an hour of step... then did my 20 minutes of the EA Active with the resistance band and such... but... it was weird...(a nice weird) I finished my yoga and went into doing my step for a half an hour and because I listen to my music while doing it...the 30 minutes was over and I continued to dance to the song that was playing when I finished... it's like the 30 minutes didn't even phase me... lol
it was awesome...

what else is awesome you ask... well... I figured it out today that since The Man left on the 13th til today... I've lost another 2.5 kg... I shoulda known he makes me fat... lol just kidding... anyway... so needless to say today is not a bad Monday for me so far... however I'm going to go make some lunch before I finish this post...

Ok so I didn't come back to finish this post after lunch... I had my lunch... a lovely steamed fish and some stir-fried veggies ...talked with Krammit for a bit and then when I hung up... all hell broke lose... in my chest... had an episode that had be passing out on the couch until after the Boychild got home...

so here I am now after watching the Squeakquel with the Boychild...and having a mere half a sub for dinner...

much less then when Burton and I went out for dinner on Saturday...it was like a sushi fest in my tummy when I got home...

Yes I'm sure there will be other times when you hear about Burton...as I had figured we clicked pretty well... we've known each other for awhile now, and she was one of the ones I was talking about in my posts about the women I spent the weekend with a couple of weeks ago... got a few things out in the open about a few things that apparently had been on both our minds... I'm hoping we can hang out more often...but I know that she has a bunch of friends that she tries to hang with... We went to one of the local sushi places that I hadn't been too...I think it's cheaper then the one I've been to before...

side bar - mad props to Squasha... for starting me on the sushi train...

So yeah... I really enjoyed myself.

I'm not sure if I mentioned Iblis over here before... he and I have been friends for just over a year over on mYb... yeah... have a had a few good conversations with him lately... not sure why I'm mentioning...was just thinking about it...



I've been really squee for the past few days... Big Daddy and I have talked about me coming to visit again... I cannot wait!! ... looks as though it might be in April... I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my squee under control until I know for sure... everyone else keep your fingers crossed as well... 

No comments: