Friday, February 04, 2011

Pika Pika!

ok so as I just posted as my status msg on FB...

Dear Body,
Please make up your mind, do we need 14 hours or 2 1/2 hours of sleep??
Srsly! make up our mind because this is fucking with my schedule.
kthxbinao


Yeah so to explain that... I went to bed at like 12:30am and was thinking 'oh yeah! gonna get a shit load of sleep'
because the last few nights I've not been able to sleep until 3, 4 sometimes even 5 or 6 in the morning and then sleeping in until nearly 3 o'clock in the afternoon... yeah talk about not getting anything done. I was waking up in time to make the Boychild some dinner.

So yeah I was excited when I went to bed at midnight... not nearly as excited though when I woke up... wide awake at 3am...

though in that time I had a dream that just solidified the fact that I would kill someone if I had to... long, really realistic dream/story....but anyway...

so there I was... (inside joke giggle)

laying next to the Man who is almost literally snoring his face off... anyone who knows me that unless it's music noise just bothers me... especially if it's an annoying noise when I'm trying to force myself to go back to sleep... btw his snoring.. yeah falls under annoying noises that make me want to punch a baby.

yeah so I got up out of bed and decided to grab my cell phone... and decided to record his snoring for about 5 minutes... so then because I'm a bitch sometimes... I woke him up and made him listen to it... *laughs* yeah I said I'm a bitch sometimes...

he apologized.

So I decided that I would make that my alarm on my phone... which I use when I'm away from home... I joked with him before he went to sleep that when I'm away with my sister I should turn it on as I crawl into bed...he chuckled and rolled over to go back to sleep

So here I am at 7 am... I've done most of my computer stuff, I've written a letter of appeal, I've done my work out... oh and had a conversation with Big Daddy!

that surprised me... I'm used to sending texts at various times of the day and not hearing back from him... but sent him one at 4 am and lo and behold there he was... complaining that I make it hard for him to brood... lol
isn't that sort of part of my job description? ;)

So I haven't really blarged too much lately because there's not been much to say... or there's been too much to say...
I miss my grandmama and when I was missing her lots and lots ended up making up a Hungarian dish for supper...  made me feel better... gotta love that sense of smell.
I used to walk into my grandma's house and wrinkle my nose at the smell of some sort of cabbage dish she was cooking... then I filled my own kitchen with a cabbage scent just to make it seem like she's around in a small way.

I need to go get my eyes tested again and probably get a new script for my glasses... I'm getting old.
Can't do that until June...blah.

I'm hungry... and the  Boychild just came downstairs to watch Pokemon before school... guess I'm off to make my breakfast and his lunch...

No comments: