Monday, February 28, 2011

Attention Whore or Puddy Tat...

I need attention...

most people in my life already know this.. I know it was something that Big Daddy had brought up before... and how it was that he didn't think he could pay me the attention it is that I seem to need...

I've always believed that I'm not high maintenance... because I'm fairly easy going I don't expect to be going to get mani's and pedi's every week, or go shopping at high end stores, or need to drink a particular brand of sparkling water out of a particular style of glass...

I'm fairly laid back... at least I thought I was... lol

Big Daddy says that I'm like a cat... fairly aloof unless I'm looking for lovin's and then I'll crawl all over ya and get in your face...

mind you I don't go so far as to stick my ass in your face...

The problem with being like this... is if I'm at the point where I'm crawling all up on ya looking for attention and don't get it... I get this deep feeling of rejection that tugs at my self esteem.

I need to figure out a way to keep from feeling like I'm being rejected. Or at least not have it cut me so deep.


No comments: