Monday, February 21, 2011

Too Frustrated to Even Come Up with A Title...

This last week has had it's ups and it's downs...

to try to explain all of them would be very hard.. and really long...

I've cried more this past week then I have this year.

being rejected is never fun and yet I seem to go back for more...

It's been a lot harder this time with the Man being gone... sure I talk to him on a regular basis but with not knowing when it is that he'll be home it's been tough... and Big Daddy not being there either just doesn't help matters on that front...

instead of a single mom with a 1 year old... I'm now a single mom with two growing boys of 14 and 9 years old... yeah we have fun times but they don't exactly want to hug their mom... and I've been trying to keep that I'm upset away from them...

forget it... I don't have it in me to finish this post...

No comments: