Monday, February 14, 2011

and now it's time to go turn the bed on...

I need to reprogram my brain...so that after 9pm instead of wanting snacks it wants me to work out...

how awesome would that be at this moment... well not at this moment since it's almost midnight ergo almost bed time...

I'm still using my wii fit but I just started today with EA Active... I'm loving it already... I use the wii fit to warm up and the Active to work up a nice sweat...

last week I got on the balance board and it told me that from one weigh in to another I had lost 2.2 kg... could have knocked me over with a feather...

I've also decided to change my diet a bit...I've decided to go for a more low carb/high protein ... no swallowing jokes...

10-10-10 Before going back to a real workout
So yeah... fun times...

anytime I'm hungry after meals and any time I'm feeling depressed... I'm gonna workout... I figure I'll drop 50lbs pretty quick...

and I think they should change 'Go Fuck Yourself Day' from the 13th of Feb to the 14th... I'm just sayin... everyone got their mooshy all over me and I just wanted to tell them all to go fuck themselves...

let's see how it all goes

No comments: