Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Cheers to a Good Day..

it's really frustrating this whole trying to lose weight thing...

I shared my frustration with my aunt this past weekend and she shared some tips with me... over the last year she's lost nearly 60 lbs... she's offered to loan me one of the programs that she used in the beginning in conjunction with the wii fit...

So I think I may add it to the work out regime that I've already got going...

also this whole not eating after 10pm is a lot harder then I ever thought it was going to be... I was going to start by not eating anything after 10pm...and then after awhile not eating anything after 9pm... and so on until I'm not eating anything else after dinner... however... I've not made it a whole week of not actually eating after 10 pm and I've been trying for a few weeks now...

it's no wonder I've gotten fat... I have no willpower...

blah... Next!

so I got up when the Boychild had to go to school and walked downtown with the Man and filed for my EDL today... (EDL aka Enhanced Drivers License) so in about two weeks or so I'll be able to cross the border again.. it's not my passport but it's something... just means I can go into the states... but no vacations off to Cuba....

I hope the picture on this one is going to be as good as the last one... I really liked the photo on that license.

Next!

I've been working on a couple of workshops for an upcoming weekend... it's a Womens Workshop Weekend... I'll be running the Music in Rituals workshop... jointly running the How and When to Use Meditations in Ritual...and then I'll be facilitating the closing ritual of the weekend... if I do say so myself it's going to be a fucking awesome ritual... though it won't be for newbs that's for sure...

the workshop is going to definitely be interesting... I'm jamming a weekend long workshop into an hour... oh yeah...I trimmed so much fat off of the regular workshop that this thing looks anorexic to me now...

Next!

oh I dunno what else to update about ... my head hurts I'm tired and yet I'm in good spirits... today was a good Monday...

No comments: