Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Srsly?

some online men just equal epic fail...

so in the same vein as some of Krammit's blog posts... here goes a real 'speshul' one... oh yeah...



Today at 12:13pm
Joe
We should make out some time lol

Today at 12:15pm
You
o.O - why?

Today at 12:16pm
Joe
Lol...why not? Hehe text me 3478601180

Today at 12:26pm
You
maybe because I don't just make out with random people...I have no idea who you are.. and I'm taken twice over... that's why not... so no I don't think I"ll be texting you...

This guy is a prime example of what a lot of women will run into on the internet.... Joe... name not changed nor has the number... so if you are a 'speshul' kinda gal who wants to text Joe, well go ahead, I'm sure he would love to hear from you...

And that really is the entirety of the conversation... that was his ice-breaking approach to me... *shakes head*

1 comment:

Krammit said...

Now you see what I go through on an almost daily basis with these asshats!