Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm Batman.

I've come to the conclusion that even if the Man and I didn't last together until one of us dies and then some... he would have to remain one of my best friends in the world... I'm not sure what I would do without him or my Krammit...

I can talk to the both of them about anything and they won't judge me... they'll give me their opinions, their advice... and aren't hurt if I still decide to do things my way... lol
they love me and all my flaws and still think I'm funny ;)

another conclusion I've come to is that... my unclothed naked body does not sexually stimulate anyone...nor does it when partially clothed... hard truths that's what I'm all about...

that's all I have today...

oh wait that's not all... apparently taking two baclofen at the same time, falling asleep and then waking up an  hour or so later... will leave me loopy...

and lead me to think when I'm wearing an over-sized blue bathrobe with a hood on it (worn up on my head) that I will think I'm Batman :D

I'm not sure Big Daddy realizes what kind of a dork I really am... oh well... little more then a week for him to truly find out... if only I would loosen up a bit more...

more to come later I suppose

No comments: