Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Head Hurts Too Much For A Weird Witty Title

Can.Not believe that I've been gone for a week already... that's some crazy whacked out shiznit yo...

Big Daddy works during the week so not much to say about that time... I mainly played the computer, watched movies, talked to the Man and Boychild on skype...and even talked to the drunken ex the one... that was fun and fantastic... but the weirdest situation was talking to my Mum via skype... weeeeeeeird....

My days have been running together and with the weird hours I'm keeping while here I can't remember what we did on Thursday or Friday... lol

Friday morning we were woken up by  a door bell with some not so good news so the day sort of followed suit...thankfully though we talked and were able to get passed the weirdness and the awkwardness that was creeping up...played Scott Pilgrim vs. The World video game which just made me want to watch the movie...so we did that too... Big Daddy hadn't seen it before... he laughed... thinks that means he liked it :)

Yesterday we went out for breakfast when it was most people's dinners...then went over to the Sierra Summerfest (I think that's what it was called...) watched some Monster Trucks... (they were indoors.... weird...) and after a while of that left to see the Roller Derby girls... it's like Burlesque (due to the fashion and clothing worn) meets Rollerskating (since they're going around ON rollerskates on the track) meets Hockey (due to all the 'checking' and spills and whatnot...) It to me was awesome good fun... favourite conversation of the evening... Me- 'Aren't you glad I wanted to see scantily clad women beating the crap out of each other while on roller skates?'... Him- 'Best girlfriend ever.' *grins* I told him he could get that put on a plaque for me... lol

After watching the derby we decided to go watch a movie... I think it was a pretty fair trade off... he got scantily clad women on roller skates (yeah so what if it was my idea)...and I got to see Jason Momoa as Conan...mmmm .... Oh Hello there nearly naked sexy man who is really violent...!
I can't help it... sexy men + violence = Me feeling frisky... lol

We came home and I watched Whip It as Big Daddy played his new video game... Deus Ex: Human Revolution... which he picked up on Friday and waited til yesterday to play... sometimes he is not a normal geek boy... :) Figured I wouldn't see him most of the weekend after seeing him pick it up... So I totally didn't mind if he played it for a little while...

I like it when I get chosen over a video game... :)

We were up until nearly 6 am...which as I've been sitting here it's gone from being 10 am to 11 am... yeah... phone rang...startled me right out of sleep... instant headache and heart attack at the same time... it was lovely...so figured since I couldn't get back to sleep right away and didn't want to be tossing and turning and keeping him up I'd come in the office with my laptop to see how my family is doing...since it seems Hurricane Irene will sort of be side swiping them... just my luck...none of them are online... >.>

So writing seemed the next best thing to due... I'm hoping it will help my head and make me tired enough to go back to sleep for a few hours... Big Daddy doesn't want to be up until after 3... *hrm...* not sure if I can actually sleep that long...

Anyway... more to come later (like some pics from the bout)... think I'm going to try to nap again...

No comments: