Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Falcon Punch!

my url for the time being should be raenotathome.blogspot.com.... since well you know.. I'm not at home...

my tummy is doing the 'what the fuck did you just eat?' dance and I'm not really enjoying it overly... *sighs*

I didn't really feel like cooking so I threw a pizza in the oven and some bourbon chicken in the nuker... tumtum is not enjoying the yumminess of the frozen food supper...



I woke up today really not in a good frame of mind today... really put a damper on the tiny amount of time that I got to spend with Big Daddy before he went off to work... which made me even more sad...
then there was some BS with Avon that I tried to deal with via The Man... *sigh* nope going to have to find another way to go about fixing the order that just came in with half of it missing... piss me off.
Fuck around with my shit...that's fine... but not my customers... it makes me look like a douche... and I dislike looking like a douche...

So then to really add to the weirdness of the day... I get a message from the Man on FB that my Mother will be calling me... *blinks* um...what?

So we got my Mum set up on my sisters Skype and when I say we I mean my sister showed her how to use it...

Ends up that the 'important' (because that's the only thing the Man knew it was about) thing that she wanted to talk to me about was the Manchild.
So now that I would like to smack both the Manchild and his Father... but can't because I'm almost 3000 miles away... I talked to Mum a bit more and told her my decision on the matter we were discussing... which I'm sorry but I was totally weirded out by taking to my Mum while at Big Daddy's house... she's not exactly keen on the fact that I'm with the two of them to begin with...

I've also been really kind of down because it seems that my being here is really screwing with Big Daddy's sleep... he's been real tired the last couple of days and well I don't want him to be... I'm starting to think maybe it wasn't a good idea for me to come and stay here while he had to work... *sigh* I dunno... I just hope that he doesn't think that it was a terrible idea even if he isn't getting enough sleep...

Is it weird that I don't want to consider my time spent with Big Daddy as a 'vacation'?
I dunno... something about that just doesn't seem right to me... just because I'm left the house where I primarily live with the Man and the boys for two weeks doesn't really mean I'm on a vacation... does it?
I'm confused ... I don't like the term but at the same time what else would it be? *shrugs*

Just one of many things rolling around in my brain right now... I have many others... I spoke with the Man last night about some of my concerns and he was really cool about listening... how often can you say that your husband listened to you while you exposed some worries you have in regards to a lover you have?? yeah I know right...

I'm not going to put them here... I haven't finished sorting them out in my own brain and I don't know if I ever will to tell you the truth...

It seems I missed an earthquake and some tornado warnings while I've been here and I've only been here for 4 days...yikes...

No comments: