Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hi I'm A Fucking Idiot, And You Are?

I feel so farkin' embarrassed it's just fucking retarded...*facepalms*

So last night I was having some issues with my heart... no big surprise...can't go two weeks without some sort of doozy I guess... I'd had a couple of attacks throughout the night...nothing too major... went to bed about 1 or so... just after 1 my head was swimming and my heart started going nuts.... so I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed some ice and started to head back upstairs to the bedroom... I got to the top of the stairs and felt really dizzy and sort of sick to my stomach...so I sat down on the top of the stairs... that with the ice didn't seem to be helping so I sort of just slumped so I was laying at the top of the stairs...
the cat came and laid with me... I sort of snickered and told her that I wasn't staying there long...

apparently I was staying there longer then anticipated...when Big Daddy came home he found me passed out at the top of the stairs freezing since I was only in a house coat... that and the A/C is positioned in such a way so that it blows straight up the stairs...

when I finally started to feel better and less like an ice cube... I wanted to crawl under a rock...still kind of do...especially after this morning...

I had been in the midst of a dream of sorts talking to some people when all of a sudden in the dream I couldn't swallow and I couldn't breathe or talk... I woke up choking and unable to breathe... what a way to wake up in the morning...

I don't know if I woke up because I was dreaming I was choking or if I was dreaming that I was choking because I really was in my sleep... all I know is that was fucking embarrassing as well...

*le sigh* why couldn't I just be normal sometimes...

I swear Big Daddy's going to be so glad when I'm gone... he'll actually be able to get a good nights sleep again... :(

No comments: