Sunday, September 04, 2011

If There's One Thing I Like It's Getting Stuffed For $1

Went out into the desert today....

I didn't have a horse with no name and I wasn't trying to get out of the rain...but still went out into the dessert... getting out there was half the adventure it seemed and only because of trying to drive and dirt roads that aren't exactly kept up in any sort of fashion...

took out 3 hand guns and 2 rifles... set up some targets and away we went... I tried to be a good student... you know the keep your mouth shut do as your told and you won't get hurt sort of thing... lol

so got a lesson in all the proper ways to handle and fire a gun, as well as how to stand and so forth...

I  a .22 revolver, .40 semi-auto, 1911 .45 semi-auto... I think out of the three of them I liked the .22 the best...only because of the fact that it was quieter and had less kick to it... yeah yeah I'm such a girl :P

the AR that I used was a civilian version/model of the M16... I didn't mind that one at all...especially when sitting down with  it... it had more of a recoil than Big Daddy let on but it was still awesome nonetheless... I got a nice grouping of head shots with it when I was sitting down... however not so great when I was standing up... that mo'fo is not really all that light...

the one I have to say that I disliked the most was the AK47... that is not a nice weapon... the recoil was ouchy and the stock on it isn't very forgiving... I think it gave me a bruise...

So we were out for a couple of hours and it was hot and dusty and dirty and effin awesome!! :)

after we were done we went into town to get some drive thru fast food... can't imagine why Big Daddy wouldn't want to leave thousands of dollars worth of firearms in the back of the car while we went into a restaurant to eat some supper...

he introduced me to 'In and Out' I had never heard of it before and he said it was good so... went and got some double cheeseburgers that were really effin good as well... after unloading the car and eating we hit the shower and have been chilling here at home since...

Big Daddy's birthday was on the 1st... he hates his birthday and for anyone who knows me I love my birthday so it was an interesting day that end with the two of us drinking an entire bottle of tequila... and after that I won't even get into details...

The next day... I got to meet his parents... they wanted to take him out to dinner and well I ended up tagging along I think more so because he didn't want to seem rude by asking me to stay at the house...
they were really nice to me... I was really nervous to meet them... I'm still trying to figure out how he came from them... lol the three of them are so different  from each other...

For any who are wondering my title is a line from a commercial I heard on the radio and lost it laughing over...

I am starting to get that whole 'I don't wanna leave yet!!' thing happening...it happens every time I go away and have a good time while gone...obviously it's different this time... I hate leaving Big Daddy... we have fun together and though it was a bit rough a couple of times while I've been here overall I've had a brilliant time.... I'm going to hate leaving him for like another year... and now I'm gonna stop talking about it before I begin to cry and he looks over and asks what's wrong... the answer 'nothing' never seems to work with him...

I've found myself at times just watching him and when he catches me looking at him and says 'what? why are you staring at me?' I generally just answer with 'because I can right now' ...right now as I'm typing up this blog post he's been playing on his computer and I've been able to look at him from the side as much as I want... lol
He's Awesome... I Loves Him sooooooo much... *blush* and even though heart him so much I will never like Minecraft as much as he does no matter how many times I 'try' it... lmao
However he did introduce me to Team Fortress 2.... LOVE it!! The Heavy is fucking awesome! love him, love his guns, love his accent, love his dialogue....

So eventually I will post some pictures.... I haven't taken many this time...

No comments: