Tuesday, September 06, 2011

My Bags Are Packed and I'm Not Ready To Go...

So here I sit on the bed typin' up my last blog post from here in Reno...

It's been wicked fun to be here with Big Daddy and not have to care too much about the outside world except to wonder if Circe has enough food and water downstairs...

I've just about finished packing up all my stuff... I'm surprised Big Daddy hasn't wanted to go through my luggage since I told him I was going to steal his Nook colour.... tee hee... I was playing with it the other day... I likes it...and of course I wants one...

it's fairly easy to say that I don't want to go... I would like to stay here and spend more time with Big Daddy and even though he's not come right out and said it... I'm fairly certain he's a bit sad to see me go as well... I've had a really good time with him... and in the back of my mind am already trying to figure out when I can come back...

I know the Man and the Boychild have been missing me....I dunno about the Manchild he's still fairly self absorbed for the time being... but I do miss them a bit... I just know that I get to see them all the time... I only get to spend time with Big Daddy once a year... I was really lucky this time that I got to spend so much time here with him by ourselves...

I'm thinking April or May again... though when I was here in May last year it did snow... and that was just weird...anyway I suppose it all depends on what we decide...

anyway... I'm going to go watch some comedians or something extremely funny to keep my mind off things and to help me to keep from crying... I've been fairly distracted most of the day... but I'm certain the night time is going to be worse...

next post likely to come from either Runa's house tomorrow night or from home the next day...

No comments: