Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Vegas Airport Smells Funny....

I feel like I'm going to be sick...

I'm sitting here in the Vegas airport awaiting my flight to Buffalo... I'm not looking forward to it... as a matter of fact I really really want to find a SouthWest agent and change my ticket to a flight back to Reno...

Been really good though... didn't cry yet today....probably gonna happen later...

the flight from Reno to Vegas wasn't very long but man was it really bouncy...had some turbulence on the way out and on our approach back in at Vegas...

I'm kind of hoping that the flight to Buffalo isn't a full flight and that maybe I might be able to score a window seat...

SouthWest has a free for all seating policy but they put you on the plane in groups... A B and C.... A = Window Seat... B = Aisle Seat... and C = stuck in the middle...

I was hoping for a window with a B but that didn't happen... I would like to know how to ensure from now on that I'll be in the A category...

Oh well...

I miss Big Daddy already... been hugging his hoodie all day...

and now I have to go... tearing up again....

No comments: