Sunday, September 11, 2011

Let's Do This Shite...!

While I continue to work shite out in my head I've decided that I'm going to throw myself into my work...

Part of the conversation I had with my father the other night before he was so drunk that he was slurring his words I was talking to him about some of the things that I wanted to do with my teeny tiny business... not the Avon... though it could be applied to that as well... my jewelry.

First step is to get it out there a bit... since up until now I've been treating it more like a hobby... I set out a plan today after my shower and have been starting the steps already... So today I set up a Facebook page for it ... Trece Lunas

I've made an appointment for Friday with a financial advisor so that I can get all the ins and outs to really do this...

I came to the decision while in the shower that if I want to do what it is I want with my life I won't be able to do that working for some one else... so The Man and I were talking again and I think I've come up with something that will work for the three of us... just not passing it by Big Daddy yet... still afraid that he'll say no... so going to wait and see how it sits with me to see that it's solid first...

So back to the business... the ball is rolling and now it's time to get back into action again... and maybe get a bit more elaborate with my designs... find places where I can get some unusual beads and what not...

I'm feeling really good about this... I'm not ready for anyone to poo poo my idea yet, so not going to let on to many that I'm doing it until the ball is truly rolling...http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trece-Lunas/246164558759805

No comments: