Monday, September 19, 2011

Sex Dreams, Classic Cars, Birthdays and Buffalo

I'm not eating popcorn before bedtime anymore... or doing any of the other things I did last night before I went to bed...besides texting Big Daddy...I'm not stopping that...

I woke up from the weirdest....I can't even call it a sex dream, because there wasn't a whole lot of sex in it... about someone I haven't talked to in ages...and even when we did hang out together he was a friend of a friend, so when we did hang out it was only because we were hanging out with that mutual friend... yeah weird and stuff...

I don't quite remember why he stopped by the house (in the dream) but we ended up in bed making out and then The Man came home and other guy got all 'Oh shit!' and I was just like 'Meh' he's not going to be upset... and sure enough the Man walked in to put his coat away (now I knew it was a dream) and just nodded at other guy and said 'Oh hey how's it going?' Other guy starts in on all sorts of 'this isn't what it looks like'... *laughs* it was really funny... The Man was all 'meh it's alright have at her'...so other guy was still so worried about getting the crap kicked out of him that he said very quick goodbyes and left.
Now we thought he had left as in left in his car and went home...apparently he went and fell asleep in his car because another person we know that we haven't seen in ages pops up to 'drop in and say hello' (knew it was a dream by that as well...no one does that) and she said 'hey did you know that so-and-so is out in his car asleep... The Man went out woke him up told him to come in for a coffee before he leaves...(it was the next morning) and dude starts freaking out not only because had he been making out with me the night prior but now he hadn't come home and his wife (another friend of a friend) was going to be really worried and really pissed...lol

oh it was all very crazy..though I do have to say that in my dream he was a good kisser... *laughs*

Also another odd thing that happened last night was did the regular 'i love you' text to Big Daddy before going to sleep...however, I must have had a really good dream about him at some point as well because when I woke up...our chat window was still up on my screen and apparently I had sent him another text at almost 7 am... I didn't recall doing this at all...and am now wondering how many other messages I've sent to him while half to almost fully asleep...if I was fully awake I wouldn't have sent it because of the timing and figuring him already in bed...

it was a crazy night last night/this morning...

The Manchild came this weekend... I didn't smack him like I thought I would. He was actually pleasant to be around and we had some fun this past weekend. In case you're wondering why this is all a bit surprising to me is because after me being gone for over two weeks, I came home to him texting me to say he wasn't coming to my house for the weekend to which I told him that yes he was and an argument started via text... and lo and behold I just shrugged and said that I didn't fucking care anymore (not to him) and told my family to leave him in Niagara Falls...that if he was going to be a fucking asshole then I didn't want him here spreading his bad attitude to the rest of us. So I was waiting for a text on Thursday telling me that he wasn't coming again. I didn't...he showed up on Friday all cock and swagger just like he always does when he comes from his fathers house (who's actually been staying with the Junkie again...*sigh*) but he lost it pretty quick this time...thankfully.

We were both navigators on Saturday for the Journey For Sight Car Rally put on by the Lions club...that was way fun. I was asked to be a navigator but after showing up we found out that the guy I was supposed to be navigating for was scheduled to have a visually impaired lady with him (the whole thing is to raise money for CNIB...so they bring in blind/visually impaired people to navigate...for some) so I said I would back out so that she could do it. Instead they paired all three of us up. She sat in the back with the route in braille (with her pretty guide dog) and I sat in the front with the driver, and all I did even though I had the route as well was look for street signs and special signs that the Lions had along the way to point out the route. We were in a 1967 Mustang... it was niiiice. Sounded nice. *drools just a lil* (I love me some classic cars)

Ralph and I w/ his '67 Mustang



Papa's '65 and I :)
I got my pic taken in it as well as in a couple of the T-Birds that were there... A friend of the family was there and he had his black 1965 Thunderbird...he was mentioning that he's thinking of selling it *cries a lil* I'm not crying because he's selling or wants to sell it...but because I'd have to sell both my kids in order to buy it... it is a beautiful car... and then I was also in a red T-Bird (for a photo) I'm trying to remember what year that one was...
Tim's Candy Apple Red T-Bird
Anyway... my car won for the closest to the route time with a visually impaired navigator...and we had fun wit the three of us.
The Manchild was a navigator as well...he was navigating for an older couple who doesn't know the area very well...lol apparently they had fun in their car as well...the older couple dressed up like hippies and made an outfit for him as well...and surprisingly enough he was a really good sport about wearing it... so his car won for the costume portion of the day...he got a little trophy and everything...the older couple liked him very much and said what a good kid he is.
Manchild w/ Ted and Ruth

Besides all of that...this week is going to be somewhat fun...I have a date on Thursday with the Man...and a 'date' with Big Daddy on Friday...and a day planned with Burton and Pirate Girl on Saturday over in Buffalo...Usually I'm all excited about my birthday but this year...I dunno I'm really kind of 'meh' about it. The only thing I wanted was to be able to see Big Daddy and thankfully he's willing to spend some time on Friday with me via skype... so I'm happy.

The kids are both getting settled back at school...I'm awaiting some funds to really get the business rolling (however have been commissioned to do two pieces in the interim)...

Things are ... ok.

No comments: