Saturday, September 24, 2011

I've Been Know To Stick It In Some Crazy...

So...

My birthday was on Thursday...all around it was a very 'meh' day... I went to the bank for a meeting, dropped off a Tree of Life ornament to a customer...came home took a nap until it was time for the Boychild to go to karate...then went and did some groceries with the Man and Sis...then came home and made dinner...

like I said....meh and not very memorable...

Yesterday we went down to my mum's house and had some dinner...and Mum and Sis gave me a present...it's a nice cloth type caddy for my tools and beading stuff :) ... after dinner we visited and played wii games and such before my mum had to go to work and we went home...got home and finished watching the movie Phone Booth  and I had a snack and then...I got to do something I've not done in ages... I had a skype call with Big Daddy...wasn't exactly sure how it was going to go since I know that it's not exactly something he 'likes' doing anymore...but it was awesome (except the times skype was being a dick...but even then tried not to let it aggravate me too much)... I love him for being willing to give me a video date for my birthday... spent almost 3 hrs talking...was sad when it came to an end...but I was elated when he made a comment about how it had been nice being able to do that...
who knows maybe he'll be a bit more willing to do it on a bit more regular basis...you know...on holidays... lol

I cannot even get into how great it was for me to be able to see him, hear him and just spend some time with him...obviously that feeling stuck with me because when I woke up 5 hours later I had a huge smile on my face as I got ready to go out for the day...I almost came across as a morning person...crazy times!

Burton and I went over to Buffalo to see Pirate Girl...we made some yummy oatmeal and lavender soap, went out to the co-op market, went for lunch and then went to Strange Brew...(an occult shop in Western New York) it was awesome as usual getting to hang out with them...it's too bad that all of us are so busy that we don't get to hang out more often...but I think it just makes us appreciate it all the more when we do finally get together.

So now I'm gonna go watch the 'idiot box' have some dinner and be creative...

I love you Big Daddy....Thank you.

No comments: