Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Ever Elusive Past Time...

I would really truly seriously love to know what a 'good night of sleep' feels like...

ok so I've been sick since last Monday and sleeping while sick is a precious commodity but still... I can only blame it on the Man's snoring for so long...the last two nights where it's been me by myself... albeit I was stuffed up and some what congested...but still... tossing and turning until after the sun comes up is getting to be really tiresome...

I was here at my desk watching some TV and catching up on some news and playing games until almost 1 am... not that odd of a time to go to bed... so off I go I lock up the house and go to the bathroom and slip into my lovely big bed...

after 45 mins of just laying there I pick up a book... I put it down a couples of times when it feels like I'm about to fall asleep... and then I'm wide awake again... *le sigh*

it's now... 8:05 am and I've still not slept yet... hell I'm contemplating breakfast at the moment... but I know that by noon I'll be yawning my face off, I'll have a major headache and I'll need to lay down... which of course just continues the whole vicious circle of not being able to fall asleep at night...

I've done a few of the methods for trying to go to sleep... to no avail.. of course or I wouldn't be sitting here bitching about the fact that I can't get to sleep...

I have a bunch of stuff that I need to get done around the house... Okie is coming over to get the key to the house and get the run down on where the animals food is so that while I'm away over the weekend she can come and check on them and feed them...and I need to pack up some of my stuff for the weekend...

So I don't really have a bunch of free time during the day to just lay around and sleep...

Although I do have to say that lately when I do actually get some sleep I've been having dreams about my upcoming trip to Nevada... *squee*

Frosted Mini Wheats... ok there. decided. laters...

No comments: