Friday, August 26, 2011

Gloria Steinem, I Am Not.

Call me a detriment to the womens lib and all that jazz but I have to admit that I thoroughly enjoy when a man shows his appreciation and affection with displays of affection... public or otherwise...

and the reason why I'm likely a detriment to the lib movement is that I'm ok with a bum pinch, a slap on the bum, an arm around the shoulder or hand resting on my back.. walking up behind me to kiss my neck or just to hug me around the waist... all these are little ways of saying I love you without really ever having to say it out loud...

other ones that are nice once in a while is hair brushing, impromptu foot rubs, hugs for no reasons and of course the best ones are the kisses that leave ya weak in the knees...

I'm not sure why men seem to stop those sorts of things for/to us after a certain amount of time... but it always seems to fall away in the course of a relationship...

and I'm sure there is a flip side to that and that women have stopped doing things that men like... I'm not on that side of the story...

but what has happened to displays of affection? they seem to get tossed aside at times...

I'm sort of glad that I got thinking on this after reading a write up on Fetlife that one of the kinksters there wrote..

I'm finding the site to be quite interesting... especially the thoughts and opinions of others on there about certain things...


displays of affection = happy loved ones = yay!

No comments: