Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Distractions and Decisions

There's so very much I want to say...

So many words banging around in my head...but they're not ready...

It would come out in a jumbly mumbly mess of emotional vitriol...
Nearly biting off the tip of my tongue.

So many topics...so many things happening...

I feel like if I try to express myself now that I'm making it about me...

Full moon tomorrow.

I didn't get to skate yesterday... weather and roads were shitty... didn't make it to Kitchener on Friday either... HARD practice isn't happening tomorrow... so I'll go to my own practice and then make my way to Kitchener on Friday...

Having yesterday and today derby free is good...feel like it's been all derby all the time lately.

I do need to complete my art piece for the upcoming art show...and also going to start doing some research into what it takes to run a derby tournament so I can write up a proposal.
Go big or go home...right?

I have given the fundraising committee a list of 31 possible fundraisers ... the chair nearly fell out of her chair...lol

The info session that was on Monday was a bust...sort of figured it would be. Have another on Sunday...pretty sure this one might be a bust as well...but we'll see.

Keeping distracted with derby is helping a bit...not as much as before.

Lots of thoughts...need to update my CV...need to find some employment...

Escapism though is my forte...so watching shows and knitting...

No comments: