Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Darling You Send me, Yes Darling You Send Me...

And to think I was really excited about not having had any bad attacks lately...

then my mother walks in... apparently her oh so best friend... decided to tell her about my blog and apparently ask her what was wrong with me... so my mother showed up here with a manilla envelope filled with supposedly everything about her from my blog... LOL yeah right like one manilla envelope is going to fit two years worth of stuff... but I digress... apparently I don't have the right to express my feelings about absolutely anything to do with my family on my very own blog while sitting in my very own apartment and typing on my very own computer...
because millions of people are reading my blog everyday (yeah right I wish, I get maybe 10 hits a day and all those are from people I know...lol) and they all know who I am... (well since I've never said anyones names, hell I change the names of my children fer christs sake)
oh and apparently I'm so stupid as to not know how to protect my computer... she thinks I'm a complete idiot... and doesn't know anything about computers... yeah and she's the one that calls her tower a harddrive... *insert rolling eyes*

wanna know how much my mother doesn't care... she threw me into a cardiac episode and didn't care... just wanted to sit there and keep yelling at me about my opinions and feelings...

so yeah I told my mother to get out of my apartment and not to come back... if she can't even care about my heart enough to stop thinking about herself for once I don't need her...

yeah that leaves me in a bind on friday when it comes to getting Gambit... but we'll figure something out... I'm just glad that Keenan wasn't here to witness it...

It's always been about covering her ass... when I was a teenager my parents had their own business... I was never allowed to be me because it might reflect badly on them and their business... or I wasn't allowed to speak my mind infront of their friends because it might embarass them...now I can't even anonymously complain about her actions because someone she knows might read it... you know what bite my fucking ass... you don't like me the way I am fuck you... guess now she won't have to choose between my sister and I anymore...

she's lucky because when I got up out of my chair I was coming across the couch to punch her in the mouth... at the last second I chose not too... probably because I was in so much pain in my chest and need ice...

you know I've always said that this is a place where I post my personal thoughts and feelings on my world around me... you don't like what you're reading don't read it... you don't want to be listed in my blog for anything... then don't be a apart of my world... I'm not going to change who I am for anyone anymore... no matter who they are...

And Jack stay away from me... and you can feel free to print this post out and send it to my mother as well... while you're at it... tell her to mail me my house keys...

3 comments:

Moon said...

Oh man Rae, I'm so sorry to hear that,it's certainly the last thing u needed right now with your medical problems to say the least.
I hope after today..when your emotions and your heart are abit more calm that u can look at this as another page turned in your book. Yeah, it sux not to have some of extra help but like u said, u will figure it out and move on...although we aren't close enough to physically help , you know I am just a phone call away to vent, or just talk to about anything...hugs hun...

Anonymous said...

That's completely retarded. For crying out loud, who really cares about what's said on the internet. people like that make me angry.
If you need anything, help hiding the body even, lemme know. 'cept next week, cos I'm in OMO next week.. yaay.
^^not an enthused yaay

The Witch Doctor said...

Moonie: thank you so much... you have helped me out a great deal in the past weeks...

Shana: OMG where the heck you been!!! and eww OMO? not going even ask why... lol but thanks for the offer to help me hide the body but I don't think that'll be necessary ;) She'll come around and if she doesn't then we just won't see her for a very long time.

Skyye: Yeah they did a lot of that shit to me as well... especially going thru my stuff... thats parents for ya...
yeah Raistlan made sure I was ok... and I actually do have a punching bag...

you know I told Raistlan last night after I calmed down... I'm not mad at the fact that she came over and wanted to 'talk' to me about it... I would want to find out why someone was upset with me as well...however it was the fact that her head was so far up her own ass and she was so self absorbed that she didn't even seem to care that she was causing me physical harm and she still didn't stop. So much for that maturnal instinct eh?