Monday, March 13, 2006

You With Piercings? wtf...


you all know that I've been known to have some pretty weird dreams... I had another one this morning about someone close to me... I won't mention who or what happened... but suffice it to say that it was weird... and also I didn't think he would ever get piercings... *scratching head in wonder* especially the ones he had in my dream... nice choice by the way ;)
Kinda hope you do decide to get them done... *blushing and laughing*

ahem... anyway... on to the news...

Raistlan patched up the hole on the oil pan... there's still a small leak... but it works again... barely... but... yeah its making a strange knocking now when ya start to accelerate... and it shudders a bit... Raistlans going to see about taking it down to his dads house now that it's patched enough to run and see about using the hydraulic jack to possibly patch up where the small leak is... and see if there is anything else needs to be fixed under there...

Keenan has been a friggin brat all week long... the list of shit is huge and I don't feel like getting into it.. because I so hate getting advice when I haven't asked for it... so we'll just leave it at that he's been a brat and we're dealing with that...

Gambit... haven't seen him in a few days... my ex and I decided that he would keep him this weekend and I would get him on Wednesday until next Sunday... (since the kids are on their March break) Yay so he'll be here for a big 5 days.... :D yay!

Me... well Raistlan and I spent hours yesterday locked up in our storage space going thru boxes of our stuff and deciding what we are going to take to a fundraising fleamarket thats coming up this next saturday... pretty much whatever of our stuff that doesn't sell will be donated to the local womens shelter... because most of the stuff that we are taking is old clothes and some books (which we might take to the library or a second hand book store)
think we pretty much decided that we will be having a yard sale this spring/summer... maybe I'll talk to my aunt about maybe doing it at her house... who knows... but wow we have a lot of crap we need to get rid of...

Anyway... thats about it...

1 comment:

Moon said...

Well, the beauty of garage sales is, one man's old crap becomes another man's new crap!!! lmao