Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What's Been Up, Down and Runny...

I've been sick for 4 days... headachey... nose runny...coughy... just yucky... I'll try and spare you the details...

I hate being sick... overnight I turned into a mouth breathing slack jawed gooey brained nincompoop... thats gotta be the worst part about it...

However I have some good news...

I have a full lineup... I have finished the Rock n' Roar Festival (concert) Line up... *does a Happy Dance* I'm just waiting for all the signed contracts to come back now. Wheee I"m so happy..
So now that I've put that to bed for now...

Now I start working on the other project they've dumped on me... I volunteered for the Music line up for the festival... but anyway a Fleamarket... I have to draw up a letter and send it out to other organizations to see if they would like to have a table in a fleamarket...

Also have to get ready for this weekend... this weekend is the convention for our district... theres some fun to be had on Friday and seminars and lectures to be had on Saturday... so I have some stuff to do for that...

so I guess I should stop yammering about it and actually do something about it...

3 comments:

reesie said...

I used to kidsit this lil boy that called his mama Bob,, I never understood why til he caught a bad cold. When he'd try to say Mom,, it would come out Bob!!! It was cute. Hope you get to feelin better soon, colds are hell this time of the year and YAY on gettin the music thing all done! >:D<

Moon said...

AWE..hope u feel better soon. I also hope they realize how lucky they are to have to do all that for them, I know u love it but I also hope they appreciate that without you they would be up shitcreek ..or it wouldn't be anything like what they get now...I am proud of you buddy

The Witch Doctor said...

thank ya thank ya guys I appreciate it...

and I hope I feel better soon too... I hate having that dry desert cracking burning everytime I swallow feeling in my throat.