Thursday, March 16, 2006

Happy HNT

"I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me."

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday... Nah I didn't forget about it... look at that sexy arm...

If you haven't commented to the post just under this one I suggest you go do it... I want everyone's opinion on that one...

"You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you."


1 comment:

Lou Lou said...

love james blunt