Thursday, March 23, 2006

Half Nekkid Thursday

May 17th 2006...

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday...
just to the left and under those lays my heart :) but these tend to get too distracting :P

Have you ever had that one person that you just think about randomly.... and wonder about them and what their up too? randomly during the day? is there one person that you look for immediately when you log on? make you sad when they're not there?

I've decided that the date that Raistlan and I had talked about getting married was a good idea... we want to get married on October 31st 2008... yeah it's halloween but it's also the 10 year mark of when we got together in the first place... so... send in your donations... I have two years to save up about 10 grand.... don't look at me like that that's cheap :P

Krammits birthday is 3 days after my surgery... I think we're gonna go get tattoos... hers for her birthday and mine for surviving this heart crap... gotta go get that priced...

2 comments:

GeminiWisdom said...

My man and I are getting married in Sept and our wedding costs 10 grand. Now, my parents are helping out by paying $4000. But we have to come up with the rest. Here are some suggestions:

1) See if your chosen venue comes with an all-inclusive package. For 10 grand we're getting: preacher, DJ, bar, florist, cake, food, photographer, free valet with 125 guests (we probably won't get that many) and a linen upgrade. DO THIS IF YOU'RE NOT PLANNING ON GETTING HITCHED IN VEGAS.

2) Instead of registering somewhere, ask for monetary donations for your honeymoon. Even with my parents' help, we won't be able to afford a honeymoon. We already have a house, and neither of one us really cooks, so we had no need to register anywhere.

3) If you can save $150 from each paycheck from now until your wedding in 2008, you should be fine. Of course, this depends on often you get paid. Also, if you get refunds, you should put a portion of that aside as well.

This is just my opinion you understand. But seeing as how we're still doing #3 (we're lucky that he gets bonuses 3 times a yr), we now know that if we want something bad enough, we can save for it.

The Witch Doctor said...

wow... thanks for the pointers...

the $150 a month is out but other than that we can see what we can do...