Friday, March 10, 2006

Friends, Boxes, and Meals

Have you ever noticed how great your friends are... seriously sit back... who are the first 5 people who come to your mind when you think about your friends... where did you meet them? how did they come to be your friends? did you conciously choose them to be your friend? or did it just kinda happen?

you can't pick your family I think each of us learn that at a very early age... they're the people that you love to hate and hate to love... but god damn if someone else says something about them... watch out... you're the first one there...

I took stock of my friends the other day.... and have come to the realization that I have the greatest friends in the world... no one can boast about the friends they have like I can about mine...

and you know where I met most of them... the internet... yes the big green eyed multi limbed ferocious monster that we all connect to at some point... some I've known for years... yes years... I heard that gasp... now pipe down in the back while I finish kissin my friends asses here...

actually most of the ones I have I've known for a few years... I've even met a few of them in the outside world away from the computer...I heard that gasp again... y'all need to keep it down...

I have friends that I know I can be a goober with... I heard you giggle Moonie
I have friends that I can call at pretty much anytime of the day if I need too... they are so generous and caring... some are even really good in bed... if y'all don't stop gaspin like that I'm never gonna get thru this...

I am honoured to call them and consoder them my friends... all of them... cause man I got the cream of the crop here...
ok now you can applaud... cause I'm 'bout finished with that part of my post....


Now as for the rest of my post...
I'm so excited... not giddy excited.. but can't wait excited... tomorrow night my sister, my cousin, and Raistlan and I are all gonna go hang out at my cousins place... we have gone out to the bars as some of you have read about... which I'm really startin to go thru Betty Ford withdrawal... but anyway... we're gonna eat pizza and wings and have a few drinks maybe watch a movie, play a game or what have ya... I'll let ya know exactly what we're going to do...

And then the plans for Sunday are so much fun I can't wait.... ok that was sarcasm... we're going to clean out a bunch of stuff of ours thats been sitting around and we're going to take it to a fundraising flea market (next week)... doesn't that sound like a whole bunch of fun...

and to round out the weekend we've been invited to my mothers house for dinner on sunday... so thats nice... after going thru boxes for hours we'll get a meal that I don't have to make... YAY!

2 comments:

reesie said...

Those are the best kind of meals, the ones that someone else fixes,,LOL.As for friends, I know exactly what you mean. Some of the best friends i've ever had in my life, I met on the internet, and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Have fun with the boxes! Love ya suga baby!!

Moon said...

OMG! I so giggled right there, then read the line after lmao...Who's the goober now haha..that would be moi!!