Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Goobers Strike Again!

Rae: I also have some very sad news for you....
Moonie: NOOOOOOOO
Rae: you don't know what it is yet??
Moonie: I bet I do
Rae: oh yeah? guess then
Moonie: lol
Moonie: u cant come
Rae: to the wedding?
Moonie: yeah
Rae: AHA!! thats not it... I'm still trying to get there... but anyway... back to what I was saying...
Moonie: ok
Moonie: lol
Rae: I came home the other day and Eugene was out of his shell laying on the gravel, he was dead... we don't know how.. thought maybe Hermy pulled him out of his shell and beat him up...next day refilled the water dish... Hermy pulled the sea sponge out of the dish and crawled into the water dish... Ry sat down last night and asked how long Hermy had been in the dish...I said maybe 12 hours (not so strange) he reached in pulled Hermy out... and he had died too.... we have no idea why or how... I hope that this doesn't cause you a huge heartache...
Moonie: OMG!!!!! NOT EUGENE! NOT HERMY! ...I don't know how to deal!...but one must have died by natural causes and the other from heartache and needed to be with him....I so remember their meeting....we laughed, we cryed...we cooed and cagoled...I will be forever touched by having knowing them and seeing them grow to love eachother....I need a moment of silence...brb while I collect myself
Rae: *gives Moonie some room so that she may wail if necessary*
Rae: (ten minutes later) *starts to get worried that Moonie has passed out due to lack of oxygen from crying so much from the painful blow*
Rae:
Moonie: naw..I used my moarning time to fax a few documents and make myself a late lunch
Rae: well sheesh ya got over that fast
Moonie: lol
Moonie: shhh, I am still dabbing my eyes I will have u know
Rae: oh I see ok...well dab away

Ok now that the sad news is out of the way...

Keenan just got all signed up for swimming lessons... so every Tuesday from 5:30 to 6:00pm he'll be learning how to swim over at the University... yay! (thanks to his grandfather)
Gambit is back in soccer (football) again... he's had a couple of games... they've both been tied... hoping they'll win the next one...
Raistlan has been working like you wouldn't believe... lol

Today I got the letter in the mail today... I have to go for preadmission on May 9th 10:30am... and then I have to go back up to Toronto on May 17th... no time of the day given for surgery...
YAY!!

It's odd what you find yourself being proud of... and today I'm proud of the fact that we have paid our rent, paid the rent that we were behind, and the fridge is full... we may be extremely broke... but for now we have a roof and food... next week we may not have cable or a phone but we have a roof and food... and I know this may sound odd to some... but you have to understand that three weeks ago we feared that we weren't going to have either of the two that we have this week... I know that there are some out there that will never have to go thru that... and I know that there are many others that know exactly what I'm talking about... I've had some people ask me... well why don't you ask your friends or family for help... help with the bills... help with the groceries... and frankly its because a lot of times people expect to be paid back... and frankly if I can't afford to pay off my bill collectors how am I going to pay my friends back... my friends mean more to me then a lot of other stuff... and if I lost one because I wasn't able to pay them back... that would crush me... anyway... hopefully we'll be able to keep everything else on...

can't wait to go back to work...

I hope something good has happened for everyone this week...

2 comments:

Moon said...

It's funny cause last night the idea popped in my head that u would post that convo on your blog lmao!!..I love our silly convos lol

As for the rent and food...I totally hear you. Been there done that and it's no fun I know.

I am also glad the health issues are getting resolved and we can look forward to you being all better....From my heart to yours....HUGSSSS

Anna said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your crabs. Didja have a funeral for them?

Things will get better soon hon, keep strong.

*hugs*