Saturday, March 25, 2006

What Do You Collect?

I found some boxes of clothes of mine when I was searching thru our storage unit... and wasn't surprised by too much... apparently clothes procreate... there were a couple of items I had never seen before that some how ended up in my boxes... but thats not really what I was going to write about... I realized something while I was sorting the clothes into 'want' and 'don't want' piles... I have all kinds of mens shirts... ok no biggie there right?... lots of women wear men's shirts... no what I mean is all the mens shirts that I own actually belonged to men I knew...

I have a:

Paulie Shirt
Pudge Shirt
Carl Sweater
Carl Shirt
Tom Shirt
Andy Shirt
Robert Shirt
Robert Jacket
Chaz Shirt
and
2 Squasha Sweaters

Now, I don't go into the stores and go to the mens section to shop... I rarely ever go to the mens department or store... but it seems I like collecting mens clothing...

4 comments:

librarian pirate said...

Yay! Thank you for acepting my bid! And yes, I do have a freak of a cat. From the sounds coming from the living room I think she's gotten herself trapped in a paper bag again ... I'm going to go rescue her.

Moon said...

Over the years I tended to collect clothes that stopped fitting me lol, but other then that, I used to collect antique or reproductions of old tins, like cooky tins..I have them ontop of my kitchen cabinets and some downstairs...I have stopped now since I am running out of room to put them...I need a bigger house, thats it!! bigger house hehe

Anonymous said...

i remember that shirt black right?you were wearing a purple bra oh la la .luv ya paulie

The Witch Doctor said...

yeppers thats the one Paulie :)