Monday, October 26, 2009

Bitch Looks Like a Werewolf Wearing a Thong Sometimes

Look Ma No Sleep!! (oh yeah... and no hands!)

Yes ladies and gentlemen welcome to the 25th and 1/2 hour of me with no sleep...
people ask me how I do it... well it takes talent, perservereance, hard work, dedication and practice practice practice...

Now you may also ask "why do you do it?!"

Is it the fuzzy headed-ness that comes around hour 20 or so?
Is it the nausea that comes at hour 23?
Is it the muscle aches and pains that comes around hour 21?
or maybe...
Is it the heavy eye lids at hour 24 that keep ya doing it?

No kids... its the exhaustion...

It's making yourself get to that sweet point of exhaustion where you know that when you do finally slip into bed and know that as soon as you close your eyes nothing else will be in your mind but.. sleep.
Sweet... dreamless... restful sleep...

Sleep that doesn't let your mind wander because it's too busy trying to recoup...

I was going to say something about people coming to my blog and read it nearly daily who don't even care or like me anymore... but.. meh. too tired and not worth it...

I apparently am Bing-less til Wednesday... ick... meeting on Wed, ritual Wed night after said meeting... so yeah... maybe Thursday then... I think I just cried a little at that thought... *sighs*

I just got side tracked checking my mail. Wow for like 10 minutes.
Seriously think it might be time to get some sleep....

Oh here's some fun.. Friday is the Witches Ball... and Saturday is Samhain... trick or treating... ritual... big feast... fun fun fun...

*looks at above statement, and then the above the above the above statement and shakes her head*

*yawns* ... yeah... laters.

Enh... started listening to ICP and decided to push through the tired as long as I can... longest is four days... should I go for a win and pass that?

there's like a tonne I want to write about... but ... just can't figure out how to say it... all kinds of shit spinnin' and flippin' around in my head... bah anyway...


No comments: