Wednesday, October 28, 2009

She Feels Like Kicking Out All The Windows...And Setting Fire To This Life

So quick before I have to do my hair for this meeting tonight...

The man asked me during a moment of weakness... would I be interested if we could get the start up would I be willing to open a store here in the city...

not sure what I was thinking... said yes.

So as you can imagine from my name 'The Witchdoctor' (given to me by a friend) and the content of my blog being very pagan in nature due to the fact.. oh hey look at me.. I'm a witch! ;)

it would be an occult shop... the city is seriously lacking one... there is a very new age type store on the west end of the city but it's over priced due to it being in a strip mall...

It would be nice to do... don't know about getting the start up for it though... *shrugs* filed away as something that may happen... we'll see...

I'm off to a meeting tonight at Lions... dressing up in last years costume... after I get home around midnight I'll be headed into the temple for a healing ritual I'm going to be doing for my friend who's heading to surgery tomorrow morning...

Scary ass shit... So I'll have a couple hours between meeting and ritual to just chill out and relax...

Alright... must go do my hair... glad I'm not doing this again on Friday...



No comments: