Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Life Would Suck Without You

Long day today...

did a house cleansing with the man and a friend of ours... there was a fair amount of yuckiness coming from the one end of the house... so we're downstairs and grandma comes home... I'm thinking 'oh crap' now we have to explain what's going on... why the house is full of smudge smoke... the friend we were doing it with/for just greeted her grandmother and told her what we were doing... 'a house blessing'... well that's exactly what we were doing... the grandmother is extremely religious as a roman catholic and she's 94... I found the grandmother to be quite open about what we were doing when explained that we were asking God to bless the house and all the people who reside in it... also found out that she enjoyed a lovely lunch with her brother at red lobster... *laughs*

came home and relaxed... talked to Krammit... whined to her a bit about present situations... got the pat on the back and the 'keep your eye on the prize' talk... *chuckles*

got ready for my meeting...
Went and told them my ideas and told them about the forum... they seemed to like the talk I gave... I dunno...
I ended up signing up to be the one up dating the website for the club... more work but at least work I don't have to get up from my desk to do...

back home did some stuff on the game...
talked to my Bing... for not nearly as I would have liked too... but totally not going to complain about the hour I did get... my new mantra... I'm happy with the time I get... yeah if I keep repeating that enough hopefully it'll come true... *laughs*
keeping my eye on the big prize... enjoying the now... looking toward the future...

the man is sick... migraine and sick... not a pretty sight... though he seemed to be feeling much better today... helped with the house cleansing... that made me very happy...

the kidlets are both good... man child got a hair cut... says he didn't like his pictures so he's going to get retakes done at school... wouldn't even let me see the proofs that came in...
boy child got his proofs in but we think we may go with retakes and take our chances... he said he'll try to do a better smile this time... *laughs* he didn't really smile at all... no dimples showing nothing...

I've been having some problems sleeping lately... but I'm fairly certain that I know what that's from and if that's the case then I'll be having sleeping issues for at least another six months.... :(

No comments: