Monday, August 23, 2010

Building Faith on Love and Words


Been spending my 'alone' time doing things I want to do :)

So far I've ordered take away... much cheaper when it's for one...
This weekend I talked to Big Daddy twice - nice treat :D
I went to the movies to see Vampires Suck with my sister...
Went out for dinner with My Mom, Sister and Mom's BF... and was able to have conversation without having to stop midsentence to say something to the boys...
Been exercising every day.
Had a lovely Womens Circle on Thursday... had a couple of new ladies show up.
and the list goes on and on...

I'm a very happy girl right now.

Though after talking to the Man, it seems that he'll be bringing the kids home and then turning around and going back up to his mothers... possibly for a couple more weeks... to help her out with things up there before their snow comes.

Up North where she lives the snow starts falling in October... last year for us we didn't really get any snow until after Yule.

Talking about Yule... I need to find some monies to scrounge together a Yule for the boys. Should do that soon since it tends to sneak up on me every year.

anyway... I should go... just finished working out and am all sweaty...

oh. and it seems the black hair is a big hit with friends and family...


No comments: