Monday, August 16, 2010

Over a Month Early...

Got an early birthday present from my Mother-in-law when she was here to pick up the Man and the two kids...

she bought me a Wii Fit plus!

Yay!

The way the Man was able to sell me on the idea of getting a wii a couple years ago was because he showed me the original wii fit pack... that and when I found out that the kids could play their game cube games on it as well... but it came down to it and we couldn't afford the Wii Fit pack... so like many things it got put on the back burner with the thought of when we have the money...

The Man knew this so when he found out that his mom was just going to give me money for my birthday he suggested getting the Wii Fit instead... so she did... and I couldn't be happier.

So I've already started using it... taking my time with it though...and not pushing too hard though it's hard...

My brain and my body remember what I used to be able to do... and they want to go gung ho... I've had to reel myself in quite a bit... but I'll get there again...

I had already gone back to working out a few weeks again but it feels good to be doing it with something that will keep track for me ;)

No comments: