Sunday, August 08, 2010

You Are Always On My Mind.... you are always on my mind...


I really need to stop dreaming about me dying it's starting to get a little unnerving...

the last week it's been dying in child birth... when I've given birth to the two I have there was no chance of that happening... I have been warned that if I were to have another that it might wreak havoc with my heart and I would have to give birth in the hospital instead of at home like I had wished to do with the Boychild... there's never been any chance of me dying during childbirth and yet... I've been dreaming of dying while birthing a child...

I'm not about to start interpreting the dreams as I can just imagine where that would leave me...

I just wish they would stop they leave me feeling icky inside when I wake up...

No comments: