Thursday, August 05, 2010

Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll...know know know


black hair over 15 years ago.. Me preparing for the junior prom (crowned that night as well :P)

Here's me with my uber blonde hair
from a couple of years ago...











And of course me with my red hair....

I've done my hair red for the last few years because the Man, Manchild and Boychild all seemed to like it ... I'm getting a little tired of it... and it always fades so fast that it always seems to look dull...

when I was little I was extremely blonde though I always had dark eyebrows... people would ask my mom if she dyed my hair... she of course was upset by this because the first time I did dye my hair when I was like 14 yo she went up one side of me and down the other... then again I went from blonde to a plum colour so it was pretty drastic...

So I think I'll be doing my hair black again... it stayed a long time... hardly faded at all... and I looked pretty good with black hair...

that and it's been over 15 years since I dyed my hair black so I think it's about time to do that again :D

So I'll post a pic when I can go and pick up the dye....

No comments: