Friday, November 19, 2010

I Love That Warm Creamy Stuff On My Face...

I've come to the conclusion that I'm old.

It is official... no I didn't have another birthday go by... or find any grey hair... which since I'm not quite sure what my natural hair colour is anymore so I'm hoping the grey's will be just as confused...

I've come to the conclusion that I'm old because I now have a night time before bed routine... yes it's a facial treatment... with scrubs, and toner pads, and treatments and moisturizing... *hangs head*

I mean my face has been looking and feeling great... don't get me wrong... it's just... I used to make fun of my Mum for doing all those things and smelling weird before going to bed...

and then I got to thinking...

if I go through all that to get my face all clean and lovely and moisturized before bed and then have sex... should I re-wash my face afterward? or should it still be ok?

they don't tell you those kinds of things when you buy these things...

On another note... yet still under the category of Health & Beauty

The Man let me paint his nails... I was supposed to do his toenails this evening but I figured I'd let him off the hook... *giggles* maybe tomorrow...
I was bored while we were sitting there watching TV the other night and said 'Can I paint your nails?' he just sorta shrugged and said 'Ok'

He did say I wasn't allowed to paint them the Cotton Candy Pink though... had to do the manly colour of Blackest Black... I giggled with the Boychild today that we'd do the pink on his toenails tonight...

What was great about the whole thing was that we had forgotten until later last night before bed that we had to go in for a parent teacher interview today. I couldn't help but snicker a little.

So in we went, him with his black nails and me with my Sapphire Blue nails... his teacher (a man btw) didn't even bat an eye... the ladies downstairs at the used book and movie sale though couldn't help but quirk their brows at him... and to add to my amusement, I signed him up to be on the parent council...

Also under Health & Beauty...

I've not been able to breathe very well lately, chest has been hurting real bad and been having a few dizzy spells that I can't really figure out why.

No comments: