Monday, November 08, 2010

It's Cool if she's Powerful but way Better if she's Cute...


There's been a few times this past couple of weeks where I've thought to myself that I really need to sit down and type... and to just empty my brain... because as most who really know me know... if I don't it bugs me and will build until it just sort of explodes... which it did... last night... all over an email to Big Daddy... most of the stuff that has sort of irked me for the last couple of months just sort of needed to get out rather then being thinly veiled here, it was quite blunt... oh well... questions that have been wanting to be answered that probably still won't get answered...

There's have been a few things that have gone on or are going on...

The Boychild has been tested and it's been found out that even though he's a friggin genius he has a learning disability. So we had another meeting at the school to get him all set up with an educational plan... pretty much it says that if he needs help with something then he can go get help from the Resource Teacher... and then had another meeting last week this time with a Registered Nurse from the Ministry of Health who works with the Ministry of Education and we talked with her about getting him some Occupational Therapy for his fine motor control issues...
So he's on 'the list' for that... *nods* when he'll have an OT come talk to him...we have no idea could be even next year. Oh yay.

I got into a bit of an argument... I suppose it was an argument with nails... that wasn't fun. I just started questioning why it is when it's voting time is it that everyone seems to pop up on voting day telling everyone that they've voted. It's a legit question... I didn't just see it with the Americans who voted like 2 or 3 weeks after us Canadians.. but also here at home. On people's Facebook status msgs, myYearbook, Twitter, Plurk... everywhere people logging on just to say 'I voted!'
Like seriously? are they expecting a medal of some sort?
Anyway... I compared the act of voting to the act of voiding ones bowels and some seem to take offense to that.
Unless they are seriously hindered or a child you never see someone saying 'I Pooped!' so what's it matter.
Then of course I went into another tangent elsewhere about people telling other people to vote.
The whole tangent was pretty much how Life is about choices and one of those choices until the government takes it away is the friggin right to vote so don't tell me to vote, if I want to I will but not because I was coerced to by peer pressure. As a matter of fact I'm more likely to Not vote because people sit there and tell me to.
Then there were others that tried to say that people had no right to complain who was voted in if they don't vote... sure they do. I mean they'll look like uneducated imbeciles but they still have the right to complain. Everyone has the right to complain, if that's what they choose to do.

If I choose to blow up about the shit that's bothering me and complain in an email late at night, that's my choice. You'll find that applies to all aspects of life.

I hate when people use the excuse 'I had no choice' ... there is always a choice.

So before that I had been talking to Nark about how he seems to be MIA a lot lately... to which he responded with that he had been a really sucky friend and how even the person he had a crush on didn't even want to talk to him anymore and a bunch of other stuff... he seemed slightly surprised when I told him to get back to me when he wishes to be friends again.

It's generally during the dark times that I could use my friends and that seems to be when they're MIA... maybe that's just what I have to do is deal with the dark times by myself.

And I don't mean dark times as in getting all down and depressed. The dark times are from October 31 to December 21 of every year. It's where a lot of introspection is done.

hrm... maybe I subconsciously push people away... and then get upset when they're not there and apparently don't acknowledge those who are here... that's me... never happy I suppose.

must stop trying and just start doing...

There's more.. lots more... but I just don't feeling like typing it all right now.

No comments: