Tuesday, November 13, 2012

All The Fucks!

The amount of fucks I don't give are going to slowly start killing me again...

Been a few times now in the last month that I've had breads or starches...and even though I keep waking up miserable and my pains are coming back... I can't seem to force myself to care...

I was going to do a bigger post about what's been going on with life but really... again... can't seem to get myself to care enough to do it...

I'm not back to skating... I'm not back to working out... I'm not any richer then I was before... I'm not smoking any less...

My motivation that kept me going before is gone... I know I'm supposed to keep myself motivated but... *shrugs*

I hardly do anything just for myself...

When the reason I was doing it all stopped ... I just stopped... and now... I couldn't really give a fuck if I wanted too...


No comments: