Saturday, November 24, 2012

Am I An Asshole? Do I Look Like An Asshole?

Made myself sick.

Yep going to take all the blame on myself...

I'm on some pretty heavy duty antibiotics at the moment...throat/chest infection... I'm down to just a cough now...

Burton and I had said the other day that we were going to stop being assholes to ourselves...

Yeah...the next day I was starving while out shopping and lo and behold ate a quarter pounder at McRaunchy's....oh was I sorry about that...

What people don't realize is that...once you've stopped eating grains (especially wheat) and then try to eat it again...it will do funny things to your body...such as either give you a stomach ache, give you the shits, give you a headache or...the one that I hope for when I do decide to be a fucking asshole...is I'll literally get high...

Yep I found out about it just before I went away to Reno... that there are endorphins that are released in your stomach (which explains comfort foods/emotional eating) that when you eat certain things will give you a high...and gluten is one of those things that will give you this almost runners high... so now when I'm feeling all bummed and all sorry for myself and want to do bad things I try to find the food that'll get me high... one of them I found out while I was in Reno...was the SMEGG...(Sausage and Egg McMuffin)... apparently the english muffin will make me high... lol

Cuts down on the cost of getting high...

however...still has other nasty side effects...

So what I've done to myself is entirely my own fault... I ate all sorts of shit food...and got so stuffed up...I literally get all sorts of 'allergic reactions' now to the shit food...so...got so stuffed up that I made myself sick...

so yep...I look like an asshole... I'm an asshole...

So now I'm having to take meds 3 times a day to get rid of the infection I brought on myself...

meh...

I deserved it.

However...I do need to make myself better before next Wednesday...have to go see the photographer...and also meet up with another photographer for the Project B...think we're going to talk about the group shot...so no photos that day with him...but in the day time will be doing a couple of hours of picture taking...

Don't want to go there all puffy eyed and red nosed...(well thankfully my nose hasn't been all stuffy today)...

On the plus side... I got to watch The Man and DrunkenMonkey play Black Ops 2 together... at first I was all '...d'aw this is the first time you two have ever done anything together...' but then I got all '...muahaha hunt him down and shoot 'im in the head'... lol

So I watched and cheered as The Man sniped, killed and assisted in killing DrunkenMonkey...and then laughed when he killed The Man a couple of times...

Yep I'm an asshole who apparently is easily entertained....lol

No comments: